August 15, 2009

Peacock Madness



From Janet's vid of Naveen in The Peacock Spring (1996).

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I have finished converting the rest of Naveen's scenes in "The Peacock Spring"(because really, it is the only thing worthwhile about this thing) and have numbered them in order as: Naveen Andrews in "The Peacock Spring" #1, #2, etc.

    Parts 5 thru 7 are uploading onto youtube right now, should take approx. 18 hrs, so hopefully, you will have access to them sometime tomorrow.

    My regret is that the copy I have is cut off from the very end, so, I will provide a synopsis of the ending in a week to give everyong a chance to watch....is that okay with everyone?

    I hope you guys enjoy this....it is a crime that Naveen lovers are denied the ability to enjoy his work, so hopefully, this helps.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info (and for feeding our Naveen addiction)! A synopsis would be great, too. You've put so much time into all this.

    ReplyDelete