Photos, News, Videos, and Links- Updated Daily
THAT is hysterical! I am still giggling here.By the way:I did not like the watermarks on the singing videos, so I found a better program and re-did them:Wild West:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXEh93ZzUHUA Question of Faith(better sound too)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpqoxsojYYwI am also re-doing the first kissing video to get rid of those distracting watermarks. It takes a lot of time, so please bear with me!Thank you all for all your nice comments! I just positive affirmation, kind of a junkie that way
Glad you liked the silly post. Sometimes we all have to be a bit goofy! And no worries, we're all Naveen junkies here, in the very best way.And thanks for your contributions and comments; we're just so glad to have you here!
THAT is hysterical! I am still giggling here.
ReplyDeleteBy the way:
I did not like the watermarks on the singing videos, so I found a better program and re-did them:
Wild West:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXEh93ZzUHU
A Question of Faith(better sound too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpqoxsojYYw
I am also re-doing the first kissing video to get rid of those distracting watermarks. It takes a lot of time, so please bear with me!
Thank you all for all your nice comments! I just positive affirmation, kind of a junkie that way
Glad you liked the silly post. Sometimes we all have to be a bit goofy! And no worries, we're all Naveen junkies here, in the very best way.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for your contributions and comments; we're just so glad to have you here!